Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Scripture Display Albums as Christmas Gifts

Through all of life's ups and downs I find that Scriptures I've memorized over the years quickly come to mind and see me through any circumstance. For this reason I love to share favorite verses to help others through such situations. Usually I do this through cards. However, last month I had wanted to make some framed word art Scripture verses as gifts, but I couldn't decide which verses would be most important for such a project. Then I remembered some 6" x 6" display albums I had previously bought. They are for displaying photo layouts while sitting upright and open on a table or mantle. The great thing is that it has twelve page protectors which means it can display 12 - 24 layouts. So I've been making 120 pages for ten different albums.

Here is the cover and a side view. I used a lot of dimensional embellishments, so it doesn't need the bottom "stand" opened to help it stay upright, but I opened it so you could see how it's made.


Feb 15th word art:


The cover and the following pages were made using the scripture word art that you can save at Word Art Wednesday. The verses they've selected are great encouragement for anyone to show in their home. I kept the layouts fairly simple because I've been making 10 of them.  please leave me your email address and I'll send you the information. (If you're interested in getting these blank albums to make gifts, they can be purchased temporarily here. Close To My Heart is discontinuing these albums by the end of January. )

I will post the next 12 pages over several posts so that each post will upload more quickly for you. I will give you the dates where you can find the word art at Word Art Wednesday. Here are some of the pages:

August 8th word art:


August 29th word art:


August 1st word art:


February 29th word art:

I'm sharing this project with the following challenge:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #55 - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays #86 - Anything Goes
Simply Create #10 - Anything goes with digital

4 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Wow, Vikie! So much hard work on these gorgeous cards. I almost wish you could have posted each one individually so that you could have had five separate entries into the challenge. I really appreciate your efforts. It must have taken you quite some time to make all these gorgeous cards, and i feel SO blessed that you've shared them in our challenge this week. You are such a blessing to us, and I'm so glad that the word art files are a blessing to you! Thanks for sharing, and have a wonderful week, my friend.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Unknown said...

Vikie, What can a person say after seeing all that BEAUTIFUL art work? A very good question. Delicate, wonderful colors, all centred around God's Word.
Thank you for linking up with WAW. I know we would love to see more next week.
Psalm 103 Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson,
Word Art Wednesday

Gemiel said...

Vickie, your scripture album is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the pages. I know these will be treasured gifts. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings!

Vilisi said...

Wow - what a great idea - beautiful & inspiring! Thanks for sharing. Bless your heart. :)