Saturday, December 15, 2012

December Release at Clear Dollar Stamps

So many fun new sets of images are being released today at Clear Dollar Stamps. I have the privilege of sharing the following two sets that I hope you'll love. Two of my three granddaughters have their birthdays at the beginning of January. I thought these sets would be perfect for the celebrations.

Birthday Bash has fun papers and icons in color or outline form. I especially love the Happy Birthday sentiment that's colored to match the papers.


Here's the card I made. I colored two of the presents to match the papers. The middle present is attached on a pop-up coil so it stands out more than an inch from the other two.


I used this month's sketch from the challenge at One Crazy Stamper, rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise.



Here's a preview of the set called Princesses. My granddaughters are blonde and love to play dress-up, so you can guess which image I used.

 
 
I used this month's sketch from The Craft's Meow Challenge:
 
 
The inside is decorated with the carriage:
 
I'm sharing these cards with the two sketch challenges and with two granddaughters that I hope will continue to grow beautiful inside and out!
 
If you haven't seen the other images and samples yet, you can hop on over to  the Clearly iStamp blog for much more.
 
Color Digital Images: CDSPrincesses, A Special Lady (inside sentiment)
Papers: MME Lost and Found, (pink stripe unknown scrap); white and gray cardstock
Accents: silver mesh fabric, CTMH silver and gray sparkles, CTMH baby pink organdy ribbon
Tools: printer